Tuesday 13 May 2014

My first Voxbox! Canada May 2014 exclusive

Long time no talk!

Today I wanted to talk about Influenster. It's a program that you can sign up for (FREE) to try out upcoming new products. How it works is that whenever you may be qualified for a Voxbox, they send you a pre-survey- if you are deemed eligible (from the survey questions) , they send you a box free!

Sign up here: http://www.influenster.com/



Don't fret if you don't get a survey or qualify right away- just keep working on your badge scores. I've been a member for 2 years and this is my first box! (I live in Canada and they didn't open it up for residence there until last year).

Influenster is only available for US and Canadian residents at the moment.


Moving on...


Such cute packaging! These are imPress by Broadway Nails! The are press on and there is no glue required! They actually claim to last a week- which is pretty impressive because any press nails I have tried only last a few hours before they flick off! 

Packaging: 10/10
Design: 8/10 (I love the one on the left... it's Disney Villain inspired)


I will be wearing these out for dinner tonight and I will come back updating how long these lasted! Stay tuned. 


On another note, I actually work in the foods industry. These are perfect for anyone who also does because they are less of a hassle to remove than acrylics and nail polish before a long day of work.  
EDIT: stayed on for 3-4 days! not as long as advertised, but my days consist of taking out the garbage and scrubbing the house down to prepare for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment